Works San Jose is still forming teams for our round the clock marathon style fund raiser (which will be broadcast to the net at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/works-live ) – have your loved ones watch you at work, make art, connect with the community, have fun…
Works/San Jose presents ‘noon2noon’–a 24 hour art marathon beginning at noon First Friday, December 4th and continuing until Saturday, December 5th. We are seeking teams or individual artists who will be sponsored during a lock-in to create art to sell in a benefit for works/san jose.
How do you get involved?
- SIGN-UP: Contact Stephanie Battle at Works/San Jose. Call (408)286-6800 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also sign up on Thursday between 12-7pm at Works/San Jose.
- ARTISTS/TEAMS: Drop off supplies and set up times are: Thursday 12-7pm and Friday beginning at 12noon. Each team will be given a booth/area of the gallery that will include floor and wall space. Please bring art to display, preferably art for sale!
- PERFORMERS: Performance area will be set up day of event. Basic mic will be available. Contact Stephanie to find out more about time of sets.
- THIS IS A FUNDRAISER! We are asking each artist to commit to raising at least $25 for Works/San Jose! This can be done through sponsorship of a team or donating 50% of sales to Works/San Jose.
- WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU? Over 1000 visitors on First Friday will get to see your artwork, network with some of the greatest artists in Silicon Valley, sell some artwork to people for the holidays, hang out in our VIP Artist Lounge with food, movies, and coffee!
This event will be streaming live online for those of you who are unable to join us on First Friday.
Questions? Contact Stephanie Battle our Gallery Coordinator at (408)286-6800